Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Be Careful What You Ask For.....

In my uber-excitement at finally joining the blogosphere I decided this momentous occasion should be shared with other members of my family, notably the ones who want to know, " what you doin in that office all day?" So I asked them each to draw a pic of mammy that I could share with the world!  As the saying goes,"be careful what you ask for."  Here are the results.....

This effort is from Lala and the thing I most noticed about it is I pretty much look like a rocket just after takeoff!  I can't help wondering if this is basically what I look like to my daughter - someone whose feet never actually touch the ground because I assure you most days that's the way I feel!

Er you might notice the absence of a second picture......  This is The Dude's contribution (or lack thereof....)
This means one of two things; 1. He doesn't actually see me or at least not as an individual in my own right but merely as a source of food and cuddles or 2. He pretty much sees me as a God-like figure - invisible but ever present.  I like to think it's the latter but I suspect it might be the food and cuddles option......

No comments:

Post a Comment